Position: SENIOR GAME PRODUCER
Working country: Mobile
Type of job: Full-time
As a Producer, you will be responsible for managing the internal and external teams through the development of our platform. This includes evaluating and supporting the development pipeline, as well as sourcing talent to scale up our core team. The successful candidate will have a strong mix of creative, technical, and managerial experience in pc gaming.
- Milestone planning, execution, dependency management and evaluation of priorities.
- Budget and source talent to create our core game production personel
- Communicate goals to the team and motivate them to execute on time and at a high-quality level.
- Proactive risk management and mitigation.
- Create, update, and present status and information to the Studio Leadership team.
- Identify processes to improve efficiency.
- Management of both internal and outsourced content.
- You are customer obsessed and have a desire to provide the best experience to players and consumers.
- You are comfortable working in standard project management methodologies.
- You possess excellent communication skills and are excited to work closely with designers, engineers, and directors.
- You have managed one or more game areas through 2 or more game phases (preproduction, production, finaling).
- You have a network of talent to possibly bring onto our core team.
- Understanding about Blockchain in general, NFTs, VR/AR and Unreal Engine 5 is a bonus.
You might also have
- Been a programmer, technical artist, designer, or artist on a game.
- Worked on a “AAA” or similarly high-production-quality title for PCs/consoles.
- Given talks or seminars in a public venue or conference